8.22.2003

eyes bleed in boredom



i'm on my knees thanking god that i can't hear the clock ticking away the seconds of my life.

today's another day to sit and waste away.

my bloodshot eyes betray the tears i've cried, and my bloodshot heart betrays the times i've died.

insides on the outside leave nothing to imagine. insides like mine are uglier than sin.

and a black heart pumps blood through black lungs, leaving me gasping for breathlessness.

the sunrise is just another reason to cry now. tomorrow is just another day before we die now.

these walls are closing in so fast, i fear that i won't make it to the door. the time is ticking by so slow, i'm sinking through the floor.

in this solitary sea, i cling to a cordless life-raft, praying for salvation in its infrequent electronic song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home